Dental Implants are simply metal frames or post that are placed into the jawbones surgically. This helps the dentist to install teeth on the implants which are positioned inside your gums, giving the same look and feel your original teeth had. This process of installing implants are so secure that implants are held strongly by your jawbone, giving your artificial teeth, dentures, and bridges, a steady foundation. Sometimes, however, dental implants in Gurgaon tends to hinder with your adjacent teeth and hurting their existence. To cope up with this situation, it is recommended to visit a dentist in Gurgaon, who specializes in dental implants, like Dr. Sidharth Bhatia.
Dental implants can be broadly classified into 2 sections:
Endosteal Implants – Post healing of the nearby gum tissue, Endosteal are implanted into the jawbone and post is connected to the implants. Later, an artificial tooth or crown is attached to the post. Sometimes, even bridges or denture is added to the post as well.
Sub-periosteal Implants – These implants are nothing but metal frames that are attached above your jawbone and below your gum tissue. Metal posts jut out from the metal frames of the implants. Later, artificial teeth are installed on the posts.
Benefits of Dental implants in Gurgaon?
1.Dental implants perfectly resemble your original teeth.
2. You can do away with viscous adhesives with Dental implants.
3. Post Dental implants you can start chewing your food the way you did earlier
4. Implants can replace the decayed tooth, permanently
5. Your confidence level shoots up when you can’t differentiate between artificial and normal teeth
6. Better oral care can build up a positive impression in the mind of recruiters
7. You would be in limelight in whichever social function you attend
8. Since dental implants give the same effect of a natural tooth, you need not worry about facial shapeshift
9. Dental implants are made up of materials that can’t decay, leaving you with no scope to worry about the cavities.
10. You can speak naturally, like you previously did, with artificial teeth that works and looks you’re your original teeth
11. You can brush like you always did, without worrying about the artificial teeth.
12. Dental implants last longer than your original teeth.
Dental implants in Gurgaon should not be a one-time event. It is recommended that you visit a veteran in the dental business like Dr. Bhatia’s Dental Care so that you are updated with what is trending in the dental industry, while you smile bright with your new implants. Make sure you not only make dental health a necessity but a habit!