Are you suffering from low self-confidence while talking, smile, or laughing due to your missing tooth? This is where Dental crown can come in handy. Commonly known as Cap, a dental crown is a tooth-like structure that is placed over implants or damaged tooth to give it same look and feel of natural teeth.
Dental Implants are normally done after Root Canal Treatment in Gurgaon, which is a treatment to repair a tooth that is severely damaged, infected, or decayed by removing the nerves and pulp inside the tooth for cleaning purposes.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
1. Improper Root Canal treatment in Gurgaon can affect your teeth, considering there is a drilling process involved. So, it’s advisable to consult a veteran like Dr. Bhatias Dental Care. A Crown can help weak teeth develop chewing power like you once did prior to Root Canal treatment.
2. Your tooth’s surface is exposed to contamination post Root Canal treatment in Gurgaon. So, to avoid any contamination, a dental crown is attached to the installation, leaving no scope for your tooth’s surface to catch the infection.
3. Post Root Canal treatment, your nerves can become extra sensitive towards extreme temperature changes. This is where Dental Crown can act like an Air Conditioner to your teeth, which keeps the same temperature inside irrespective of what temperature is outside.
4. A crown can help you replace a major filling where not much of tooth is found.
5. Not only can a crown restore your fractured tooth, but it can also protect your teeth from the entire act of getting a fracture.
6. Existing gaps in your jawline can cause the remaining teeth to move. This can lead to a bad bite, disease, or disorder. Crowns, trust us, perfectly handles all these issues.
Improper Root Canal treatment can also lead to loss of teeth’s color. It can be a yellowish, grey or lower shade of black, making it stand out from the cluster of other teeth. At an established clinic like Dr. Bhatias Dental Care, you can choose your shade of colors that perfectly resemble those surrounding it.
A crown can last even for decades, longer than your original teeth. It’s the amour your teeth should wear, especially after Root Canal treatment.